ScentsyBuddy.com is an interactive website that allows your child to register and 'adopt' their Scentsy Buddy,play fun games, and read each of the Buddies' stories in a safe, online environment. We do not ask for your child’s personal information or allow online 'chat' of any kind. This website simply offers a way to extend the Scentsy Buddy experience long after you 'adopt' your buddy.
Here is a list of rules every child should know to keep them safe on the Internet:
- Let your child know when and where they can go online. Supervise their computer time to be sure they are being safe.
- Tell your child to come to you with any questions or concerns with what they see online.
- Use your Internet safety features to block certain sites or chat rooms.
- Be sure your child follows your rules for Internet use outside of the home, too.
- Never give out personal information, like your full name, home address, phone number, photo or passwords without permission from a parent or guardian.
- Never talk to strangers online — they might not be as nice as they seem!
- Never respond to, and try to avoid opening, suspicious emails or messages.
- Be careful about what you type in an online environment — nothing on the Internet is totally private.
- If you ever feel uncomfortable with anything you come in contact with on the Internet, tell an adult.
Contact Scentsy with any questions or concerns you may have regarding ScentsyBuddy.com.
Contact your Scentsy Consultant to place an order. Don’t have a Consultant?
Visit scentsy.com for information on how to find one.
This link will take you away from the Scentsy Buddy site. Are you sure you want to leave?